Welcome to our order page, to place your order you can either call us or fill out the form below. We aim to dispatch all goods within 1-2 business days. Please complete all fields on the form to help us process your order correctly and efficiently. Please read the below guidelines for placing orders :
- You must be over 18 to order goods from this site
- Firearms and controlled goods must be shipped to an RFD (we will contact you to arrange this)
- Please note we charge 2.0% for credit card transactions, no charge for debit cards please only order if you agree to this charge (this charge is a banking charge that is charged to us by the card provider)
- If your items are not in stock or we have part stock we will contact you before shipping
- UK Delivery charges : we will charge an appropriate delivery charge depending on the goods you order, quantity and destination. If you require a delivery price before shipping please contact us on : email@example.com Goods will be sent in most cases 1st class signed for with insurance to cover the value of £50 or via Courier when over sized or over value in the uk. If you require extra insurance please tick the add insurance box on the order form. Standard charges are £6 for small to medium jiffy bags. WE ONLY DELIVER TO THE CARDS REGISTERED ADDRESS TO PREVENT FRAUD.
- What is included in P&P charges (postage and packing) : in this charge we cover the cost of the charges made by royal mail or the Currier as well as additional insurance and tracking labels and charges, we also cover the cost of any packaging material such as bubble wrap, sellotape and labels. We also cover the cost of staff to package up the orders and for transport costs to the post office.
INTERNATIONAL orders will undergo credit card checks before shipping
and for orders over £100 must be paid for via BACS or CHAPS bank
transfer to prevent fraud. We will e mail you Bank transfer details after we receive your order. We do not offer insurance on items going international unless you opt to pay the extra charges incurred for international signed for insured postage. If you require insurance please put this on the notes section of your order and tick the insurance box on the order form.
- We cannot offer a refund for customs stopped orders so please check with your customs department before ordering to make sure the items you are ordering are not prohibited in your country or region.
- We do not delivery to PO BOX addresses (only addresses where we can obtain a delivery signature
- We do not accept American Express, Visa Electron or PAYPAL
- Cancelled orders will incure a return shipping fee & re stock fee this amount will depend on the item and shipping arrangments
Warranty and Other Frequently Asked questions ???
Terms & Conditions
New Items :
New items come with 1 year manufacturers warranty as set out in their terms and conditions, some manufacturers offer longer warranties (please see item warranty card for more info)
2nd Hand Items and guns :
Do the guns come with warranty ?
are selling most guns on the 2nd hand gun page on behalf of our customers so
unfortunately we cannot offer a warranty on any second hand items we
sell on their behalf. If you collect the gun from us you have the chance
to inspect it fully before buying and if we send the gun to your local
RFD you can inspect the gun and if you are not happy return it for a
refund. We do not refund postage costs.
Can i change my mind ?
- if you buy your second hand gun from us in store and are unhappy with it you
can return it to us within 7 days of purchase for a refund as long as
the item is in the same condition as it left us and is unfired/ un used. 14 days when bought unseen online.
After 14 days we send the funds to the customer who we are selling the item for and at
this point we do not accept returns. However we can re sell the gun/item for
you in the same manner you bought it.
to the nature of reloading and some customers overloading rounds and
damaging firearms and then trying to return them saying "the barrel was
blown up when i bought it" we cannot accept a gun back that has been
fired this applies to new and second hand.
Inspection - we inspect and photograph all firearms before sale or shipping.
How much is shipping for firearms to RFDs?
charge £30 to ship most firearms to your local RFD insured up to £150
extra charges may apply for high value items for insurance.
£6 - for £500 cover total
£9 - for £1000 cover total
£14 - for £1500 cover total
£18 - for £2000 cover total
£22 - for £2500 cover total
We use parcel force Next day AM secure tracked service to ship all firearms. If one of our transport boxes is required we charge an extra £5 for this box and packing
What happens if it arrives damaged ?
the gun / item arrives with you / your RFD damaged they / you must sign
for it as damaged and notify us within 24hrs of delivery. We will
contact the courier
to start an investigation and make a claim and refund your money or
replace the item if possible once the claim is complete. We will require
photos of the damage and the original packaging as evidence to support
the claim - Failure to comply will result in a rejected claim and
consequentially we will be unable to refund you. If you opted not to pay
for insurance on your order you will only be refunded for the amount
that is covered by the postage option you selected at time of ordering.Returns Should
You wish to return any NEW items to us you can do so within 14 days of
purchase if accompanied by a receipt and if the item is returned to us
in un used and up opened and un damaged condition, we do not pay
for return postage and do not refund the cost of the original postage
only the cost of the goods. The goods must be sent back with signed for
mail, proof of posting is not acceptable as proof of receipt of goods. Standard CancellationShould
you wish to cancel a standard order you may do so and have a full
refund for the item ordered, if the item has already shipped to us from
the supplier we may charge you for return postage or a re stocking fee
depending on the supplier we have to return the item to. If you paid on a
credit card we cannot return the credit card fee, we only refund the cost of the goods.Non cancel-able order / Non Refundable deposit If you have placed an non cancel-able order we will not accept acancellation
on this item. In most cases this is on a special item that we have
imported or had made especially for you to your spec or requirements and
we cannot return it to the manufacturer. This also included non refundable deposits. We will not refund any deposits on special orders or orders placed with non refundable deposits.